Mar 29, 2018
My guest today is woman who takes pleasure in pop, lock and dropping spines. All in name of improving people’s overall well-being, preventing health issues and proving that she is NOT a Dr. Bobby Bobby. (Yes, that’s a friends reference. And yes, the scene I’m talking about is posted in the shownotes). Dr. Kasey Johnson is a family wellness chiropractor based in the Tampa Bay area. She’s so pumped about getting everyone hooked on crack...ing their spines, even at a young age, that she wrote a children’s book about going to a chiropractor! It’s like instead of goodnight moon, it’s like goodbye ear aches. Kasey also eats a lot of plants! And we speak about whether you can tell the difference between a plant-y spine and a non-plant-y spine. (The answer to which might surprise you!) In one sec, you’ll hear Kasey’s passion for chiropractic care just reek through your speakers and you’ll hear me ask hopefully and probably everything you’ve actually ever wanted to ask anyone about a chiropractor. I left no stones unturned. No spines unadjusted. I straightened everything out.
- What Friends got right (and wrong) about chiropractors!
- What exactly chiropractic care means and the benefits of it.
- A chiro’s stance on standing desks.
- How chiropractors are similar to doctors AND acupuncturists!
- How often you can get adjusted.
- Whether you can tell the difference between a plant-y spine and a non-plant-y spine.
- Why a car is the perfect analogy for your health.
- Plus, some pretty awesome chiropractic puns.
Links related to this episode: