Apr 5, 2018
My guest today has tried on more healthy habits than Alessandra Ambrosio has tried on Victoria’s Secret Bras! Well, that’s not a fact-checked fact so don’t quote me on that, but Phoebe Lapine had certainly tried on her fair share of healthy habits. Phoebe is the awesome author of The Wellness Project, a memoir meets self-help book that chronicles her year-long health endeavor experimenting with health habits like managing stress, switching to green beauty products, etc. to help manage her autoimmune disease, Hashimoto’s and find “the middle ground between health and hedonism.” We walked through her intimate experience with each of those 11 habits in our first podcast convo (episode 37) and now Phoebe’s back to dish the “where they are now” dirt about what life’s been like in the wake of The Wellness Project and how she’s found perfect health and happiness and has no worries in the world. Yeah right. She actually tells us the total truth about how her health journey just keeps going on and what she’s doing nowadays to keep herself feeling as good as poss, and how you slash me can follow her lead in feeling as good as poss. YAAAS!
Get stoked to hear:
- The aftermath of The Wellness Project.
- Some of the symptoms of SIBO and what it really means.
- How stress really is the worst thing EVER.
- How to stop trying to be the cool girl and do what makes you feel good.
- Ways to isolate healthy habits and determining if they're a tool worth using.
- The importance of a vice detox and how to do it easily.
- And loads more!
Links related to this episode: