Apr 19, 2018
My guest today is straight up - my girl crush. Whatevs. I’ve got no shame. And there’s no reason she won’t be your girl crush, too, after hearing our chat and stalking her on the socials! Jess Sepel, known as JS Health online, is quickly becoming one of Australia’s most sought-after wellness and lifestyle advocates - because she’s so passionate about helping women achieve an actually balanced lifestyle and body by eating whole foods and by flicking off fad diets forever. Jess is not shy about sharing her personal story about how she went from a diet fanatic to a whole foods fan, (not the store, the actual whole...foods), and she uses her booming platform, her books, her clinical nutritionist education and her online course to help women build a truly healthy relationship with food. For real. It’s a thing. And in this chat I got the pleasure of asking Jess live, from across the world, exactly how that thing called a healthy relationship with food can be a thing for everyone! We had a very similar conversation when I interviewed her live at The Good Fest a couple months ago so I tried to forget what we spoke about then and be a curious george when picking her brain again! This is most-def one of the most tangible episodes to date so just a little FYI - a thorough recap of our chat lives over at at partyinmyplants.com/84.
Press play to hear:
- How Jess turned in to a walking, glowing billboard of health!
- Some gentle nutrition guidance.
- Ways to learn to to listen to your bod.
- Why a green smoothie won't do any good if you're constantly stressed!
- How to create a stress-free zone and set some social media boundaries. (FOR REALZ.)
- An almost unheard of recommendation about exercise!
- What to do when you wanna take a nap at 3 p.m….
- What to NEVER do when you come home from work!
- The connection between your mindset and your weight.
- And loads more :-)
Links related to this episode: