Apr 26, 2018
My guest today to sex what a nutritionist is to food. Just like a nutritionist can help you eat more naturally, Shan Boodran, a sexologist can help you hump more naturally! Shan is the Internet’s most sought-after sex educator - she has over 25 million YouTube views and she’s shared sex and relationship advice on ABC’s “The View,” MTV, The Steve Harvey Show, CNN, The New York Times, Forbes and Time Magazine. Her book, LAID (love it) was a Canadian Bestseller, she rocks a really cool LIVE Facebook show and she sells vibrator necklaces -- which yes, to answer your silent question, are for BOTH decoration AND functional use. I met Shan when I introduced her at The Good Fest and I saw women just get wet and wild listening to her talk about having a healthy sex life so I knew I had to bring her on my show. Full disclosure, I’m admittedly a pretty prude lady so I definitely had a couple squeamish moments throughout our chat, but as Shan says: “fear ruins everything” so I just went with it. She also says she has orgasms in her sleep sometimes so if that’s something you’re struggling with - not sleep orgasms, awake orgasms, there’s a lot of helpful tips to come. PUN! Ok, press play.
Get turned on to hear:
- How Shan shifted from journalism to sexology.
- What a healthy sex life like looks like!
- How to navigate a relationship when your sex drive differs from your partners.
- Is scheduling sex good or bad?
- The diff between love languages and sex languages!
- Ways to talk to your partner about sex and make it not weird...
- The parallels between food and sex :-D
- Yep, we talk about having orgasms ! ! !
- The connection between our mindset and our sexual experience. (this was huge!)
- Some habits that might be blocking your firey sex life.
- And LOTS more.
Links related to this episode: